So you need a new roof.
What should you consider when buying a new roof?
There are many things to consider when having your roof replaced. Beyond deciding what type of shingles you want, you must also decide what underlayment you want, what flashing needs replaced, what type of ventilation you would like, what type of valleys you would like to go with, etc...
We have created this guide to help you figure out exactly how you would like your roof to look and operate as well as give you pricing options that fit your budget.
Let's get started!
2. How many layers of shingle do you have?
3. How steep is the pitch of your roof?
4. How far off the ground is your roof?
5. Is there any damage to your roof decking?
6. What type of underlayment do you want?
7. Should you get a leak barrier?
8. What type of valley should you have?
9. What kind of roof flashing do you need?
10. What type of ventilation do you need?
11. What type of roof covering should you buy?
12. Are you interested in a new gutter system?
13. Are you interested in gutter guards?
Whether you need a roof on your new construction or a replacement for your current home, New Heights has you covered.
Take the first step in protecting your home, give us a call.